Article 1 (general rules)
2. When the viewer browses the web page provided by this organization in connection with this service, when the viewer registers for this service in order to receive the provision of this service, or when the user uses this service. Is deemed to have agreed to these Terms. In addition, the organization shall be able to revise this agreement without prior or subsequent notice to users, etc., and after posting the revised agreement on the web page provided by the organization in connection with this service, If the viewer browses the web page provided by this organization in connection with this service, or if the user uses this service, the user, etc. shall be deemed to have agreed to this revised agreement.
Article 2 (Storage and use of information)
For the purpose of proper operation of this service, this organization records and records remarks, conversations, inquiry contents, written information in this service by users, etc., and collects images or videos when it is deemed necessary. Keep it. This information may be used to the minimum extent only when we judge that there is an unavoidable reason for the proper operation of this service. You agree that we will store and use this information.
Article 3 (Application for this service)
1. A person who intends to become a user shall apply for this service by means separately determined by this organization. In addition, when applying for this service, the person who intends to become a user agrees to the following matters and shall comply with them.
(1) Confirm that the communication environment does not interfere with the use of this service.
(2) If the person who intends to become a user is a minor, obtain the consent of a legal representative such as a parent or guardian.
(3) Pay the usage fee of this service by the payment method specified by this organization.
(4) The organization can provide users with e-mail notifications, advertisements, questionnaires, etc. regarding this service.
2. The organization may refuse the application of a person who intends to become a user if the user, etc. falls under any of the following reasons.
(1) When it is judged that the user, etc. does not exist or may not exist
(2) If you have actually received or have received a disapproval of the application due to a violation of this agreement, etc.
(3) When there is a false statement, clerical error, or omission in the items to be declared at the time of application
(4) If you have failed to pay the usage fee for this service at the time of application, or if you have failed to pay in the past.
(5) In addition, when we judge that it is inappropriate
Article 4 (Handling of application information)
1. The purpose of providing this service is the application information of users, etc. (meaning the information that the organization requests to provide to the person who intends to become a user at the time of application. The same shall apply hereinafter). Only used for.
2. The organization may provide the information requested by the user, etc. to a third party who outsources a part of the business related to this service for the purpose of providing this service.
3. The organization shall not disclose the application information to a third party without the prior consent of the user, etc., except in the cases corresponding to the preceding paragraph. However, this does not apply in the following cases.
(1) When receiving a request based on laws and regulations
(2) When there is a problem against the public interest by refusing to provide it, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the user.
(3) When it is necessary for a national institution or a local public body, or a person entrusted by it, to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and with the consent of the user, the affairs concerned When there is a risk of hindering performance
(4) When necessary for the legitimate exercise of rights of this organization
Article 5 (Change of application information)
If the application information of the user, etc. is changed, the user, etc. shall promptly change the application information by the method separately determined by the organization.
Article 6 (Usage fee)
1. The user shall pay the usage fee separately determined by the organization to the organization as a consideration for using this service. In addition, the user shall bear the consumption tax related to the usage fee and other additional taxes.
2. We will not refund the usage fee once paid to us by the user for any reason. However, this does not apply if this service is not provided due to reasons attributable to the organization.
Article 7 (Prohibited acts)
1. 1. Users, etc. must not perform the following acts when browsing the web pages provided by this organization or using this service in connection with this service.
(1) The act of transferring, using, buying and selling, changing the name, setting a pledge, or providing collateral for the user's right to use this service to another person.
(2) Acts that infringe on the honor, credit, copyright, patent rights, utility model rights, design rights, trademark rights, portrait rights, and privacy of this organization, lecturers, or other third parties.
(4) Illegal acts, acts contrary to public order and morals
(5) Acts that interfere with the operation of this service
(6) Acts of using this service for business activities, commercial purposes and preparations thereof
(7) Acts of soliciting or encouraging illegal acts to other users / lecturers of this service
(8) Acts in which other users of this service, instructors, etc. suffer financial, mental damage, or disadvantages.
(9) Criminal acts and acts that lead to criminal acts
(10) Acts of disclosing lesson content, images, videos or sounds to our organization without permission, or acts that may cause such disclosure
(11) Acts of snooping on confidential information that is not generally disclosed by the organization, such as the employment conditions of instructors and internet access.
(12) The act of the user or his / her agent personally trying to contact the instructor, whether online or offline, including sending and receiving e-mail.
(13) Acts of soliciting instructors to services, companies, etc. that may compete with our organization
(14) Abuse, intimidation, discriminatory acts against the organization or the instructor, or acts that hinder the progress of business
(15) Acts that allow anyone other than the person who has completed registration to this service to use their own account
(16) Acts of involving persons other than the user who are not permitted by this organization
(17) Other acts that the organization deems inappropriate
2. Judgment as to whether or not it falls under the prohibited acts set forth in the preceding paragraph shall be made at the discretion of the Organization. The organization is not responsible for the judgment in this section.
3. 3. The Organization shall not be liable for any damages or disadvantages caused by the judgment set forth in the preceding paragraph, unless the Organization has gross negligence.
Four. The user, etc. shall be liable for all damages caused to the organization or a third party due to the act that violates paragraph 1.
Article 9 (Cancellation / suspension / suspension / cancellation of registration of this service, etc.)
1. If we judge that the user falls under any of the following, we will stop using this service without prior notice to the user regardless of the provision status of this service.・ It is possible to suspend or stop. In addition, in determining whether a user falls under any of the following, if the organization determines that it falls under any of the following, the user will be subject to the above disposition.
(1) When the user performs the prohibited acts stipulated in Article 12, Paragraph 1.
(2) When the user violates each provision of this agreement
(3) When the user does not follow the instructions of this organization
(4) When the organization determines that the user's actions are inappropriate for other reasons.
2. If the user receives a disposition for the reason set forth in the preceding paragraph, the organization shall not refund the usage fee already paid by the user.
3. Our organization does not take any responsibility even if the user suffers damage or disadvantage due to the disposition for the reason specified in paragraph 1.
Article 11 (Notice by our organization)
1. When notifying the user about this service, the organization shall send it to the user's e-mail address (hereinafter referred to as "designated e-mail address"), and when the notification is completed, it will be sent. , It is considered that the notification has reached the destination user.
2. The user shall always keep the specified e-mail address information in a state where e-mails from this organization can be received.
3. If there is a change in the designated e-mail address information, the user shall promptly notify the change, and even if the user suffers damage or disadvantage due to not making such notification. , Our organization does not take any responsibility.
Article 12 (Change / interruption / termination of this service)
1. The organization may change the contents of this service, or suspend or terminate the provision of this service at the discretion of the organization by posting on this website or notifying to the designated e-mail address in advance. increase. However, if it is unavoidable in the following cases, this service may be interrupted without notice.
(1) When it is difficult to provide this service due to a failure of the video distribution server, political situation in Japan or overseas, natural disasters, failure / maintenance of the server to be provided, or other unavoidable reasons.
2. The organization shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the user, etc. or a third party due to the change, interruption or termination of this service.
Article 13 (Use of Zoom)
This service is provided using the service provided by Zoom. The user agrees to the following contents when using Zoom.
(1) Comply with the terms and guidelines presented by Zoom.
(2) We are not responsible for any problems with Zoom functions that occur after the class starts.
(3) We are not obligated to respond to any inquiries or inquiries regarding the services provided by Zoom.
Article 14 (User Responsibility)
1. The user shall bear all responsibility for the use of this service, the actions taken using this service, and the results thereof.
2. If the user causes damage to this organization, our staff, lecturers, other users, etc. or a third party by using this service (by the user not fulfilling the obligations under this agreement) Including the case where our organization, our staff, lecturers, other users, etc. or a third party suffers damage), we shall compensate for such damage at our own risk and expense.
Article 15 (Copyright and Ownership)
1. Trademark rights and copyrights for images, images, sounds, trademarks, logo marks, descriptions, etc. related to this service (including but not limited to the rights stipulated in Articles 27 and 28 of the Copyright Act). , Ownership and other rights (hereinafter referred to as "copyrights, etc.") belong to this organization or the right holder. Users, etc. must not use or infringe copyrights without permission, upload them to magazines or other sites, reprint them, or distribute them to third parties.
2. If a user, etc. violates the preceding paragraph, the organization will take measures against the user, etc. based on the Trademark Rights Act or the Copyright Act (including other cases based on the rights of the organization). (Warnings, complaints, claims for damages, injunctions, claims for rehabilitation, etc.) can be filed.
Article 16 (Disclaimer)
The users, etc. agree in advance that the Organization shall not be liable for any damages caused by or related to the matters specified in the following items.
(1) Unsatisfactory use of this service was not possible due to unauthorized access to the user's data, unauthorized modification, or other unauthorized acts by a third party.
(2) Learning effect, effectiveness, accuracy, truthfulness, etc. of this service and the classes provided by this service
(3) Effects, effectiveness, safety, accuracy, etc. of services and teaching materials of other companies introduced and recommended by this organization in connection with this service.
(4) Use of this service outside the usage environment recommended by this organization
(5) This service cannot be used due to problems or troubles in the service provided by Zoom or its affiliated companies.
(7) This service cannot be used due to the loss or unavailability of passwords, etc. due to the user's negligence.
(8) Completeness, accuracy, up-to-dateness, safety, etc. of all information and links provided on this website.
(9) Contents and use of websites operated by third parties other than this organization that are linked to this website or from this website.
The user of this service consents to the following contents when participating in the "Forest Garage Kinobi Online Lesson" class run by the Forest Garage Kinobi.
1. I agree that this service is not a substitute for medical advice.
2. I admit that the way the class feels varies greatly from person to person, and unless done correctly, the effect cannot be expected and may worsen.
3. We will conduct the class under the guidance of the instructor, pay attention to safety under the individual responsibility of the user, and consent to participate in the class within the range that does not exceed our physical limits.
4. Medical prescriptions for people with allergies, injuries, illnesses, pregnancy, people with impaired physical function due to congenital or acquired reasons, etc. If you are in a necessary condition, you agree to do so at your own risk with the consent of your doctor.
5. In the unlikely event that an injury or illness occurs during the lesson, I agree to take responsibility for any injuries, illnesses, sequelae, death, or miscarriage. I agree that I will not take any responsibility for the parties concerned regardless.
I will read and understand the above before accepting and complying with it.